← rory flint
Rather than a traditional process of yearly resolutions I am experimenting with a more targeted monthly
system of goal setting. (details)
Progress from June - No update from June or July, life has been a little crazy with the new job, some traveling, some ups and some downs. It's now the 22nd August; over 80 days since the last
update. There are only 10 days left in the month so the goals set are minimal but I fully intend to get back on the goal setting in September.
- ❌ Set up website/area for photography - Nope.
- ❌ 15 hours on the Peloton - Nope.
- ✅ Great first month at Tipalti - Coming up on 3 months now and enjoying it throughly. Lots learnt, lots to learn.
- ✅ Origami - Not lots, but some. Very relaxing and meditative.
New goals for August 2022.
- Set up website/area for photography - Round 2. Have a new camera and plenty to post.
- Knife sharpening - I've not carved anything for a while, in part because I need to sharpen my knives which I don't know how to do.
- Finish flat improvements (reframing, remounting) - We were going to move to a new place this year but given the insane financial markets have decided to stay put and weather the storm. There are a few home improvements I've been procrastinating on that need to be finished.