← rory flint
Rather than a traditional process of yearly resolutions I am experimenting with a more targeted monthly
system of goal setting. (details)
Progress from May - A rough one. Unfocused due to a big career move, other life stuff etc. No excuses. Back on the path.
- ❌ Start Naval's 60 Minute 60 Day Meditation Practice - Zero days.
- ❌ 15 hours on the Peloton - Zero hours.
- ✅ Research and buy new camera - Opted for the Fujifilm X100T. Have used it a fair bit already and it lives up to the hype.
- ❌ Read 4 books (that I've been procrastinating on reading) - Read a little of each but nowhere near finishing any. Didn't realise Atlas Shrugged was 1000+ pages.
New goals for June 2022.
- Set up website/area for photography - Here? A separate site? An Instagram account?
- 15 hours on the Peloton - We go again. I hate failing.
- Great first month at Tipalti - First month at my new job; let's make it outstanding.
- Origami - I used to make complicated origamis as a way to relax - haven't done it in years and after rewatching Blade Runner 2049
I feel the urge again.