← rory flint
Rather than a traditional process of yearly resolutions I am experimenting with a more targeted monthly
system of goal setting. (details)
Progress from April - Lots done, lots to do.
- ⏳ Fix Posture - Good progress - Overcoming Poor Posture is an excellent book that goes far more into the what, whys and hows of posture as well as strategies for changing it. Avoids using words like 'improving' posture as no posture is inherently bad but is often wrong for the situation.
- ❌ Start Naval's 60 Minute 60 Day Meditation Practice - 6 hours straight on a long flight but then never really got started. Carrying over in to May.
- ⏳ No News - Huge improvement but still habitually check the news when waking up. Ongoing.
- ✅ Invest - Various investments and strategies implemented. Will write about it soon.
New goals for May 2022.
- Start Naval's 60 Minute 60 Day Meditation Practice - Attempt #2...
- 15 hours on the Peloton - (Not in one go)
- Research and buy new camera - Inspired by browsing through my old work hard drives, I am going to start taking photos again. Big life changes coming that I want to be prepared for 👀
- Read 4 books (that I've been procrastinating on reading) - Mastery, Working in Public, The Art of Learning and Atlas Shrugged.