← rory flint
Life Changelog 1
First published on April 21, 2021
What is a Life Changelog?
Loosely inspired by fellow Lambda Alumni and all round good guy Isaac, it is a simple and minimal way to keep track of developments in life; personal, professional and miscellaneous.
It is an informal place where progression (or regression) can be documented, goals can be set and checked in on when complete or dissected when failed.
- September 2020 - Started working at CP+R, a cardiac specialist private healthcare company as a junior developer and bought our first apartment in London on the same day. Two buses at once and all that.
- February 2021 - Promoted from junior to senior and took over Head of Development role. Workload is intense but it’s a fantastic experience.
- February 2021 - Got a Peleton in a bid to make my 30th year my fittest year.
- April 2021 - Signed up for Dataquest and am working on data science and machine learning projects whilst also re-sharpening the SQL blade.
- April 2021 - Re-worked this website and have commited to writing more as well as being mindful about content consumed.
- Continuing to work on JURNL, an app for journaling with prompts, email integration and other interesting features. Work is heavy so not spending as much time as I would like on it.